We are looking for a community manager.
We are Imperial Leisure, a creative agency specialising in digital, social and mobile media. We are looking for a creative individual with community management experience to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running various clients’ and our own social media channels;
- Continuously listening to and responding to trends and online conversations;
- Participating/creating conversations, identifying advocates and running competitions, building relationships with fans and influencers, responding to fan and customer queries/concerns/problems with quality solutions and support;
- Writing original, fresh and engaging copy;
- Using Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects and other tools to create visual content;
- Contributing to brainstorms and discussions;
- Working closely with the team to understand and participate in ongoing marketing and campaign activities;
- Analysing, optimising and reporting on the community performance;
- Managing paid social ad campaigns;
- From time-to-time, monitoring and responding to queries outside of office hours;
- Provide regular updates to clients via phone calls and face-to-face meetings;
- Provide regular updates to the team on status and progress of projects;
- Running our social media channels by posting fresh and engaging content, as well as participating/creating conversations, identifying advocates and running competitions;
- Sourcing and writing content for blogs and assisting with the development of a community strategy for social media channels;
- Working closely with the team to understand and participating in ongoing marketing and campaign activities;
- Understanding and reporting on the community’s health and progress through qualitative and quantitative feedback/insight.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Always online one way or another.
- Well-spoken and great at interacting with people, both online and offline;
- Self-driven and has great organisational skills: you’re good at prioritising tasks and managing your time.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience with developing and maintaining an online community;
- A strong understanding of social media;
- Experience in digital marketing campaigns;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience of managing social media and B2C marketing communications;
Your Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree;
- 2-3 years experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands;
Salary based on experience.To apply send a covering letter, your CV & portfolio to to